Whether you process them or use the Payroll Central Office, the reports below affect the work you do.
- Unapproved Time Report: Identifies time in an unapproved status for prior six months.
- Biweekly Reported vs. Paid Audit: Identifies the variance between what you intended to pay and what you actually paid.
- Overtime Liability Report: Tracks non-exempt employees who have more than 40 hours a week reported without overtime pay.
Central Office Reports:
- Unpaid Time: Identifies employees whose PTO/VAC accrual should be corrected due to exceeding the minimum number of unpaid and extended sick usage hours.
- Missing Time: Identifies active employees who do not have time reported in a prior pay period.
- Negative Leave Balance: Identifies employees who have a negative leave time bank balance after payroll was confirmed.