M-Pathways, a.k.a. Wolverine Access, is the Oracle brand system used to process all of the University of Michigan’s payroll. Michigan Administrative Information Services (MAIS) supports the M-Pathways system.
MAIS Linc offers M-Pathways and U-M Data Warehouse training, documentation and communications. Formal classes are also available for all modules of the M-Pathways system through MAIS Linc.
- Entering Time in M-Pathways: Find out what you need to know about processing payroll in M-Pathways.
- M-Pathways Training: Acquire the skills to be the best possible Timekeeper.
June 2015 M-Pathways Human Resources Management System Upgrade
Timekeeper Network Meetings
Mpathways upgrade to HCM9.2, Extended Sick Changes Conversion and New PTO accrual rates for New Hires starting 7/1/15
- Thursday, May 14, 1:30-3 pm, Ford Auditorium, University Hospital
- Wednesday, May 20, 10-11:30 am, Conf Room A/B, North Campus Administration Complex
- Meeting Presentation Slides