The Michigan Medicine Payroll Mission
To support Michigan Medicine hospital and health center departments in meeting the goal of providing first-time quality paychecks for all employees
Welcome to the Timekeepers Network homepage! We are here to help you report time.
The primary function of the Michigan Medicine Payroll Office is to monitor, adjust, and process all incoming pay and leave plan information for all Michigan Medicine hospital and health center departments. The Michigan Medicine Payroll staff provides assistance to all timekeepers, supervisors, and managers to problem solve employee(s) pay and leave balance issues, and to provide guidance with reporting time, ensuring compliance with Dept of Labor wage and hour regulations and UM/UMHHC time reporting policies and/or practices.
See our Customer Service Model (PPT) for more information.
Do you want to be part of the action? To add (or remove) someone from the Timekeepers Network, please send an email to HR-Payroll@med.umich.edu. Please include the name, unique name, department description and department Id(s) you are affiliated with.
In this section you will find information on:
- Communications Central
- Timekeeping Charts and Reference
What’s the latest and greatest in Payroll? Welcome to Communications Central : Keeping you fresh on the happenings of payroll.
- Business Unit Contact Tool: Identifies the Payroll/Human Resources Business Partner for your Department using the Department ID
- Calendar – Upcoming events and deadlines for this month.
- Newsletter – Monthly newsletters to keep you updated on any changes in payroll including the Time Reporter Corner – a monthly article giving you tips and tricks to comprehensive information regarding Time Reporting Codes.
- Classes and Meetings – Find out what classes are available this month and when there is an all-important Timekeepers Meeting that you won’t want to miss.
Timekeepers Payroll Charts and Reference Resources: These job aids will help you understand some of the intricacies of reporting time at the U of M or at least direct you to the resource to answer all of your questions.
Payroll Forms: Cut through the red tape and get the payments quickly using the right form with the right information.
Reports: Whether you process them or use the Payroll Central Office, find out how these reports affect the work you do.
Links on this site confirmed 12/6/16, G. Thompson