The resources on this page are intended to guide and support you in your Timekeeping and Payroll responsibilities. Please send an email request to email@example.com to let us know if there are additional resources you would like to have included here.
Charts and Reference
- Accurate Payroll (Steps to process an accurate payroll)
- Additional Pay Workflow Earn Codes
- Additional Pay Workflow FAQ'S
- Ambulatory Care Bonus Template
- Department of Labor Overtime Regulations
- File Retention Standards
- Frequently Used Payroll Queries
- Leave of Absence Chart
- Leave of Absence Toolkit
- Non-Discretionary Bonus Incentive Payment Guidelines (Non-exempt staff)
- Nurse Time Reporting/Earning Codes
- Overtime Pay Chart
- Service/Maintenance Season Day Time Reporting
- "Tenths" Chart for Reporting Time
- Time Off Award Guidelines & Certificate
- Time Reporting Codes for Disaster Relief Effort
- Vacation Accrual & Maximum Balance Chart
Leave Banks and Accruals
- Accrual Reduction Chart
- Incremental PTO Hours Added To Leave Balance (Instructions)
- Incremental PTO Accrual Chart
- Leave Balance Adjustment for Effort Changes
- PTO Accrual & Maximum Balance - Afscme (DOH before (03/27/2013)
- PTO Accrual & Maximum Balance - Afscme (DOH on or after 03/27/2013)
- PTO Accrual & Maximum Balance - Nurses (N1/2)
- PTO Accrual & Maximum Balance - Nurses (N3/6)
- PTO Accrual & Maximum Balance - Staff (non-bargained, exempt and non-exempt staff)
Timekeeping Basics Handbook
This Handbook contains basic information regarding the timekeeping process focusing on Hospitals and Health Center Departments. This information is for people new to timekeeping at UMHHC. The information in this handbook will serve as a foundation for future learning.
Time Reporting Codes Manual
This manual is intended to give you the basic information you need regarding how and when to use each of the Time Reporting Codes. However, it is not intended to be a complete representation. It is expected that users of this manual also reference the appropriate source(s) such as the Standard Practice Guide, bargaining agreements,.........
If there are other practices or uses of these codes that are not documented, please send an email notification to firstname.lastname@example.org with details. Our goal is to promote standardization where possible. We appreciate your partnership.
PTO Sellback Guidelines
Information to help you administer the PTO Sellback Program
Sell back forms for all staff except nurses should be received by 11/08.
Sell back forms for nurse staff covered by the UMPNC/MNA agreement should be received by 12/01.