What’s the latest and greatest in Payroll?
Welcome to Communications Central: Keeping you updated on the business of payroll.
Timekeeper Network Meetings
FLSA Changes 2016
Changes to PTO Policy Practice in 2016:
- December 16th, 2015 North Campus Administrative Complex, 2:30PM-3:30PM
- January 14th, 2016 MCHC Auditorium
- Changes to PTO Policy Practices Presentation (Non-bargained staff only)
- Extended Sick Eligibility and Bridging Practices Reference Sheet (Non-bargained staff only)
Holiday Time Reporting
- Holiday Time Reporting: Ambulatory Care
- Holiday Time Reporting: Inpatient, Emergency Room, Operating Rooms, Procedure Units
- Holiday Time Reporting: Non-Bargained For, AFSCME
- NP Holiday Payroll Scenarios (Exempt & Non-Exempt)
Monthly Calendar: Upcoming events and deadlines for this month.
Newsletter: Monthly newsletters to keep you updated on any changes in payroll including Time Reporter Corner – a monthly article giving you tips and tricks to comprehensive Time Reporting Codes.
Upcoming Classes and Meetings: Find out what classes are available this month and when there is an all-important Timekeepers Meeting that you won’t want to miss.
HR/Payroll Service Center: The place where employees can get their questions regarding benefits, payroll, recruiting, and employment services answered.
Links on this site confirmed 12/6/16, G. Thompson