Most of our appointments are by physician referral. Discuss the possibility of being seen by a U- M Radiation Oncologist with your family doctor or your health insurance provider.
If you would like to make a first-time appointment at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor and do not have a referral, please call us at 734-936-4300 or 800-882-7150. Our expert staff will assist you in making that appointment.
If you are interested in being seen at one of our network sites and do not have a doctor's referral, please call the site directly at the numbers below and tell the staff you would like to schedule a self-referred consultation with a Radiation Oncologist.
- Allegiance Health, Tejada Center (Jackson): call 517-780-7299
- Alpena Cancer Center: call 989-356-7353 or 1-888-356-7151
- McLaren Greater Lansing: call 517-975-7800
- Metro Heath Village (Wyoming): call 616-252-8100
- Providence Assarian Cancer Center (Novi): call 248-465-4300
- Providence Cancer Center (Southfield): call 248-849-3321
- University of Michigan Health System (Ann Arbor): call 734-936-4320
- VA Ann Arbor Healthcare System: call 734-769-7100