Prospective Postdoctoral Fellows :: Resources
- NIH Institutional Training Programs: Get details on each of the UMMS' NIH training programs
- Postdoc Preview : Annual Recruitment Day and Poster Symposium (applications accepted each spring)
- UMMS - J&J Pharmaceuticals Research and Development Postdoctoral Research Program in Immunology and Protein Therapeutics
- UM-PDA Jobs List
- Rackham Postdoctoral Fellow Job Posting List
- University of Michigan's President's Postdoctoral Fellowship Program: In this program, the University of Michigan offers postdoctoral research fellowships in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM), economics, and political science fields, coupled with faculty mentoring, professional development and academic networking opportunities.
- Michigan Society of Fellows: The Michigan Society of Fellows, under the auspices of the Rackham Graduate School, was established in 1970 with endowment grants from the Ford Foundation and the Horace H. and Mary Rackham Funds. Each year the Society selects four outstanding applicants for appointment to three-year fellowships in the social, physical, and life sciences, and in the professional schools.
- MICHR - Postdoctoral Translational Scholars Program (PTSP): The Postdoctoral Translational Scholars Program (PTSP) is a multidisciplinary career development award designed to prepare individuals with a PhD in a biomedical science or social science discipline for independent careers in translational research.
- MICHR - K Award: Mentored Clinical Scientists Career Development (MICHR K) award is a two-year award to provide protected time for a clinician scientist to focus on conducting clinical research.
Being a Michigan Postdoc
- UMMS Postdoc Handbook
- University of Michigan Postdoctoral Association
Find the PDA on Facebook!
- Link with the Office of Postdoctoral Studies on LinkedIn
- Office of Research : Resources to enhance the research enterprise, including maintaining an investigator-focused infrastructure, facilitating and diversifying investigators' avenues for funding, and streamlining research processes.
- University of Michigan Housing Office
- Living and Working in Ann Arbor
- Benefits for Postdoctoral Fellows
- Information for International Scholars
- Rackham School of Graduate Studies Postdoctoral Website
If you want further information about postdoctoral training at the UMMS, please feel free to contact:
Michele Swanson, Ph.D.
UMMS Office of Postdoctoral Studies