Frequently Ask Questions
How long does it take to get an appointment?
- Our clinic is held on the 1st, 3rd and 5th oThursdays of the month in the afternoon. Clinic appointment availability is usually within 2 weeks, however, if you have an urgent prosthetic need, we can accommodate you outside the formal clinic.
How do I schedule an appointment
- Call: 734-973-2400 or fax your referral to: 734-973-3124
Do I need a referral?
- Most insurance companies require a referral from your primary care physician, check with your insurance provider for specific guidelines.
- In some situations you will be provided with a referral from the hospital upon discharge.
How long will my appointment last?
- Typically your initial appointment will last at between 2 and 4 hours. This will allow all the staff to develop your treatment plan.
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
- Medical information regarding your amputation and general health
- Medical information includes:
- Doctors notes
- Surgery information
- General health history
What about parking?
- There is free surface parking 50 feet from the clinic entrance including handicap-accessible parking.