For appointments with most of our physicians or more information about our clinics, please call our call center at 734-936-7175.
If you are calling for an appointment with our amputee clinic or post-polio physician specialists, please call the Orthotics & Prosthetics call center at 734-973-2400.
- For administrative questions, contact the chair's office at 734-936-7190.
- For alumni information click here.
- For information about any of our allied health clinics, please refer to the Divisions & Programs link above to locate the area you are interested in contacting.
- For information on our physician residency program, please call Tammy Wiley-Rice at 734-936-7201.
- For information about donations and other giving opportunities click here to contact the UMHS Development office.
Thank you for referring your patients to the University of Michigan Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. To coordinate a patient transfer, consult with another physician or inquire about clinical services at the University of Michigan, contact U-M M-Lines at 800-962-3555.
Questions about this Web site?
E-mail our Web master at firstname.lastname@example.org