October 10-11, 2013
- Roundtrip travel to Ann Arbor, on-campus meals, and lodging are covered by the University of Michigan
- Information sessions on preparing a competitive application, UM graduate studies in the biomedical sciences, student resources and support
- Meet with the PIBS Director, faculty, and students from all 14 Ph.D. programs and the Medical Scientist Training Program
- Socialize and network with current UM graduate students
- Tour the medical and main campuses
"I think that the Preview/Open House weekend is a valuable experience for interested students. I learned a lot about the program, the biomedical field and tips for applying to graduate school. The weekend made me very excited about graduate school and my goals of becoming a biomedical researcher. I definitely wanted to apply to PIBS after my visit."