Sport-specific conditioning for golf flexibility and strength
From set-up to follow through, the golf swing is an amazing combination of rotational movements that involves every joint and muscle group in the body.
MedSport’s Golf Fitness Program is a one-on-one evaluation of your strength and flexibility related to your biomechanics. Following your evaluation we will then design an individual program to help you achieve your goals on the golf course.
The program consists of:
- Three one-on-one visits with a certified athletic trainer or physical therapist
- Biomechanical evaluation
- Strength and flexibility evaluation
- Video analysis of your golf swing
- Instruction in an individualized strength and flexibility program
- Stretching cards that attach to your golf bag
- CD video of before and after golf swing analysis
- CD video of the exercises recommended by our MedSport clinicians
For more information regarding our program, or to register, call the Golf Fitness program coordinator at 734-930-7400.
Contact us: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 877-877-9333.