Certified Athletic Trainer Services
Community outreach is important to MedSport. Our certified athletic training staff from each of our four MedSport facilities provides sports medicine coverage to 15 area high schools, Concordia University, University of Michigan Men's and Women's Lacrosse, and the USA Hockey National Team Development Program. We have provided sports medicine services on location for many diverse special events hosted in the region as well.
MedSport’s certified athletic trainers are available to work directly with your athletic department to develop a customized plan for the prevention and treatment of sports-related injuries, or can provide appropriate medical coverage for your special event.
Our Outreach Program includes:
- Sports medicine services provided by a certified athletic trainer at your school or event
- Coordination and management of an on-site sports medicine program
- Design and implementation of injury prevention, treatment and rehabilitation programs
- Assistance with Student Trainer Programs
- MHSAA Weight Monitoring Program
- Access to our entire sports medicine staff and programs
In addition, our staff is available to present various educational seminars and workshops to your coaching staff or community. We would be happy to speak with any school group or organization on the topic of Sports Medicine.
To learn more about our outreach program, or to secure one of our staff members for a speaking engagement, call 877-877-9333.
To learn more about the field of athletic training, please refer to the National Athletic Trainer’s Association Web site at www.NATA.org or the Michigan Athletic Trainer’s Society at www.MATSonline.org
Contact us: E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: 877-877-9333.