Jeffrey Alan Housner, M.D.
Jeffrey Alan Housner, M.D., is assistant professor in University of Michigan’s department of orthopaedic surgery, department of family medicine and U-M MedSport. UMHS is proud to support this leading researcher and orthopaedic specialist's contributions to the field.
- Team physician, University of Michigan athletic department
- Served as team physician for UCLA, Pepperdine University, Eastern Michigan University, Hillsdale College and the USA Hockey National Development Team
- Volunteer physician, Special Olympics, Mt. Pleasant, Michigan, State Summer Games, 2013
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Sports Medicine, American Board of Family Medicine
Visiting Professorships and Invited Presentations
- "Choosing the Proper Diagnostic Imaging Study," Sports Medicine for the Primary Care Physician Conference, October 2013, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- "Running Injuries," MedSport Lower Extremity Injury Conference, May 2013, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- "Golf Injuries: Treatment and Prevention," University of Michigan Health System Public Seminar, June 2012, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- "Foot and Ankle Injuries," Sports Medicine for the Primary Care Physician Conference, October 2012, Ann Arbor, Michigan