Research Policies and Fees
Medical School Policies
These are commonly needed. Proposals and projects in the Medical School are expected to adhere to these policies.
- Grants Processing - Also known as the "7-day working deadline"
- Indirect Cost Waiver Policy & Forms - If you need to request a less than standard rate
- Institutional Cost Sharing Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Clarification of applying COI question
- Establishment of Subaccounts Policy
Costs that are required to be recovered by the applicants for specific sponsors:
- IRB-Med Fee - Applies to for-profit sponsors
- ULAM Indirect Cost Assessment links - Applies to all sponsors