Routing Checklists : Medical School Requirements to Sign a Non-Medical School PAF
We accept the PAF at any time (i.e., it is not subject to Medical School submission policy). We place the application at the "top of the pile."
We require the following sections of the grant as required by the sponsor:
- PAF (with signatures from involved Medical School departments)
- Statement of work (or abstract)
- Budget pages and justification
- Other Support (for Medical School faculty)
- Resources (if it involves Medical School space)
We review it for:
- Department Approval
- Faculty effort and compensation
- Use of Space
- Consistency with campus allocation guidelines
- Any other Medical School commitment (cost sharing, additional resources, etc.)
We try to return the application within the working day, barring complications.
If you have any questions, please contact the Medical School Grants Office, email@example.com.