eRPM Overall Issues
This section contains both tips from MAIS and UMHS that apply in a broad sense to the system.
- Enable pop-ups for eResearch - critical to the proper functioning of the eRPM system.
- To receive e-mail notifications from eResearch, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book/contacts.
- Plain text e-mail users (e.g., Groupwise) turn on the option to view html messages so that links to system are clickable.
- The routing has been set by:
- Medical School: the department grant administrators to mimic the paper process
- Hospital: Hospital Compliance to reflect integration
- All DeptIDs were programmed to route somewhere so that we didn’t lose any proposals that were affiliated with a UMHS DeptID. And all DeptIDs in UMHS stop in the Grant Review Office for approval prior to going to ORSP (formerly DRDA).
- Not all DeptIDs have Reviewers or approvers – they may just “move on” to the next approval stop.
- It may be important to understand the assigned
- Specific routing paths by DeptID
- DeptID trees (effective dated) to help wade through
- Watch a Powerpoint presentation on how a proposal with multiple departments participating routes from stop to stop…