Dean's Lectures & Faculty Meetings 2013
All these events occur at 5:00 p.m. in Dow Auditorium of the Towsley Center (unless otherwise noted).
Winter Faculty Meeting
Past Lectures (video):
- Dean's Lecture - 10/21/08 - John Delancey
Unspeakable Women's Problems
- Dean's Lecture - 11/18/08 - Theodore Lawrence, M.D.
Individualizing Radiation Therapy
- Dean's Lecture - 2/17/09 - Paul F. Hollenberg, Ph.D.
- Dean's Lecture - 3/17/09 - David Pinsky, M.D.
- Dean's Lecture - 4/21/09 - Gilbert R. Upchurch, Jr., M.D.
Gender Differences in Aortic Aneurysms
- Dean's Lecture - 10/20/09 - Kim A. Eagle, M.D.
Acute Aortic Syndromes
- Dean's Lecture - 11/17/09 - Jay Hess, M.D.
Toward a Targeted Therapy for Acute Leukemia
- Dean's Lecture - 3/16/10 - Jon-Kar Zubieta, M.D., Ph.D.
Translational Themes in Neuroscience
- Dean's Lecture - 4/20/10 - Karin Muraszko, M.D.
Controversies in Management & Diagnosis Pediatric Emphasis
- Faculty Meeting -5/15/12 - Steve Kunkel, Ph.D.,Senior Associate Dean UMHS Strategic Research Plan
- Dean Woolliscroft's State of the School Address - 9/24/12
- Faculty Meeting - 1/22/13 - Margaret R. Gyetko, M.D., Senior Associate Dean: Promotion and Tenure: Strategies for Success / Powerpoint
- Faculty Meeting - 5/15/13 - Joseph C. Kolars, M.D., Senior Associate Dean for Education and Global Initiatives: Are Global Initiatives an Imperative for the University of Michigan Medical School? / Powerpoint
- Dean Woolliscroft's State of the School Address - 9/17/13
* Mac users, please download Flip4Mac to view lectures.
Sponsored by the Medical School Dean’s Office. For more information, please contact the Medical School Dean’s Office at 615-6981.