Please read through the list of frequently asked questions below to see if your question is addressed there, and remember that questions regarding your specific health concerns cannot be answered via email
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I begin the admissions process to become a student at the U-M Medical School?
- Where can I learn more about the U-M Medical School's curriculum?
- Where can I find information about continuing medical education (CME) offered through the U-M Medical School?
- Where can I find information about U-M Medical School current events?
- How can I make an anatomical donation to the U-M Medical School?
- I have a specific question about my health. How can I find a doctor or make an appointment?
- Where can I find information about my medical condition?
- Where can I get information about the U-M Health System?
- How do I contact someone who works at U-M?
- Where can I find information about employment and job openings at U-M?
- Where can I find maps to the U-M campus?
If your question has not been addressed here, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 734-763-9600