The Medical Education Scholars Program is an internationally acclaimed annual program established in 1998 by the Department of Medical Education at the University of Michigan Medical School. The program is designed for medical school faculty and a limited number of fellows to develop as leaders in medical education.
MESP will help you:
- Pursue scholarship in health profession education
- Take on greater educational leadership responsibilities
- Become a more effective teacher
- A formal curriculum in educational theory, application and research
- Individualized guidance from faculty members with expertise and training in health education and
- Collaboration with scholarly experts and peers on specific educational issues and problems
Please see the brochure for details on how to apply.
Contact: Patricia Mullan, PhD