The study team will need to complete a not-regulated application through eResearch, including Sections 25-1 and 25-4. The Privacy Board will consider the following representations:
- The data set excludes specified direct identifiers of the individual, relatives, employers, and/or household members of the individuals.
- The data use agreement establishes the permitted uses and disclosures and limits who can use or receive the data.
- The recipient has affirmed the following:
- The data set will be used or disclosed only for the research project described in this application.
- The data set will be used or disclosed consistent with the IRB‐approved protocol or as required by law.
- Appropriate safeguards will be used to prevent use or disclosure of limited data set information other than as provided in the application and IRB approval.
- Any use or disclosure not permitted under the IRB‐approved protocol will be promptly reported to the Compliance Office.
- No attempts will be made to re‐identify or contact individuals whose information is included in the data set.
Data Use Agreement Templates