The Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Division at The University of Michigan Health System is widely recognized for the excellence of its clinical care and for its educational and research programs pertaining to lung health and disease.
A 3-year fellowship program is designed to develop academicians, consultant-caliber clinicians, and leaders for the pharmaceutical and health care industries.
The notable strengths of the fellowship program include:
- an unusual balance of excellence in both clinical and research training
- 42 dynamic faculty members whose expertise spans a wide range of clinical and research arenas; many are national leaders in their fields, and many have demonstrated track records mentoring fellows
- two hospitals (University and VA) that provide complementary patient populations
- opportunities for research training in fields including cell and molecular biology, biochemistry, immunology, clinical physiology, clinical trials, epidemiology, health services and outcomes research , and medical education
- superb physical facilities and intellectual environment across the Medical Center and the University.
Kevin Chan , M.D., Director
Patty Urban, Program Coordinator
1500 E. Medical Center Dr., 3920 Taubman Center
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-0360