Clinics & Programs
The University of Michigan Division of Metabolism, Endocrinology and Diabetes (MEND) has created the following subspecialty clinics to better direct our clinical expertise to meet the needs of referring physicians and their patients.
The MEND Division has a large number of faculty who care for a wide range of endocrine diseases, the majority of which is provided through the Domino's Farms MEND Clinic. In addition, general endocrine care is provided by our faculty at several other locations, as listed below. Along with the general endocrine clinics, the Division sponsors a number of more specialized endocrine programs, and these are also listed below.
Housed within the MEND Division is the Podiatry Service. Podiatry provides comprehensive podiatric care to patients with specialty foot care needs, with an emphasis on the care for the feet of patients with diabetes mellitus.
General Endocrinology (including Adrenal Gland Diseases, Diabetes Mellitus, Thyroid Diseases, Pituitary Diseases, Osteoporosis, etc.).
For patients under 18 years of age, see the Pediatric Endocrinology Division
- Multidisciplinary Endocrine Oncology Program (for Adrenal and Thyroid Tumors)
- Multidisciplinary Pituitary Tumor Clinic
- Our physicians work closely with Endocrine Surgery. If you would like to contact the Endocrine Surgery unit directly, go to Endocrine Surgery
- Obesity and Metabolic Disorder Program
- Post-Bariatric Surgery Clinic
- Weight Management Program (This is a clinical and research program with restricted admittance. Patients must meet certain eligibility criteria. To inquire, contact the Medical Director at email@example.com.)
Pregnancy and Diabetes
- Endocrine Disorders in Pregnancy
- Gestational Diabetes Group Clinic
- Pre-Pregnancy Planning & Diabetes Clinic
Specialized Diabetes Clinics & Services
- Adult Diabetes Education Program
- Hospital Intensive Insulin Program
- Cystic Fibrosis-Related Diabetes Clinic
- Podiatry Clinic
- Transition Clinic for 18-Year-Olds
Print, fill out, and fax the completed form to: (734) 647-2145
Phone: (734) 647-5871
Toll-Free: (866) 266-5221