Skip Navigation

Resources for Older Adults in Washtenaw County
(Previously known as Where To Turn)

This resource database provides a list and description of services available in Washtenaw County to older adults and their families. It is organized by types of assistance.

The University of Michigan Geriatrics Center does not endorse any of the services listed on this website. It is intended to be as comprehensive as possible. We apologize in advance for any omissions or errors. Please contact us at (734) 998-9354 to suggest changes.

Types of assistance:

Contact Information:
Barbara Zaret
Phone: (734) 998-9354