Richard G. Ohye, M.D.
Associate Professor of Cardiac Surgery
Head, Section of Pediatric Cardiovascular Surgery
Surgical Director, Pediatric Cardiovascular Transplant Program
Program Director, Congenital Cardiac Surgery Residency, Co-Director, Michigan Congenital Heart Center
(only selected publications are listed as part of a total number of 32 journal publications)
- Bergese SD, Pelletier RP, Ohye RG, Vallera D, Orosz CG. Treatment of mice with anti-CD3 mAb induce endothelial VCAM-1 expression. Transpl 1994;57(5):711-717.
- Orosz CG, Huang EH, Bergese SD, Sedmak DD, Birmingham DJ, Ohye RG, VanBuskirk AM. Prevention of acute murine cardiac allograft rejection:anti-CD4 or anti-VCAM-1 mAbs block acute rejection but permit persistent graft-reactive alloimmunity and chronic tissue remodeling. J Heart Lung Transpl 1997;16(9):889-904.
- Ohye RG, Cohen DM, Caldwell S, Qualman SJ. Pediatric bronchioloalveolar carcinoma: a favorable pediatric malignancy? J Ped Surg 1998;33(5):730-732.
- Ohye RG, Kagisaki K, Lee L, Goldberg C, Mosca RS, Bove EL. Biventricular repair for aortic atresia or hypoplasia and ventricular septal defect. J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 1999;118:648-654.
- Haas F, Goldberg CS, Ohye RG, Mosca RS, Bove EL. Primary repair of aortic arch obstruction with ventricular septal defect in preterm and very low birth weight infants. Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 2000; in press.