Ming-Sing Si, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Cardiac Surgery
- 1992-1995 – University of California, Irvine, Irvine, CA, BS, Cum Laude
- 1995-1999 – University of California Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA, MD
- 1999-2006 – University of California Irvine and University of California San Francisco, Irvine and San Francisco, CA, Residency, General Surgery
- 2001-2003 – Stanford University, Stanford, CA, Postdoctoral training, Transplant Immunology
- 2006-2008 – University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, Cardiothoracic Surgery Residency
- 2008-2009 – University of Michigan, Mott Children's Hospital, Ann Arbor, MI, Pediatric Cardiac Surgery Fellowship