G. Michael Deeb, M.D.
Herbert Sloan Collegiate Professor of Cardiac Surgery
Director, Multidisciplinary Aortic Clinic
Honors and Awards
- 1970 – Alpha Epsilon Delta, Honorary Pre-Medical Fraternity, University of Pittsburgh
- 1970 – Beta Beta Beta, University of Pittsburgh
- 1971 – Phi Beta Kappa, National Honor Society, University of Pittsburgh
- 1976 – Charles C. Moore Teaching Award for Residents
- 1979 – Southwestern Pennsylvania Chapter of the American College of Surgeons Award for Best Resident Research Presentation: Automatic Implantable Defibrillator
- 1980 – Pittsburgh Academy of Medicine Best Resident Research Award, Physiologic and Pathologic Effects of an Automatic Implantable Defibrillator
- 1982 – W. Embery Burnett Teaching Award, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA
- 1992 – Alpha Omega Alpha, Honor Medical Society, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- 2007 – Dean's Award for Outstanding Clinician, University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI
- 2008 – Forest Dewey Dodrill Award for Excellence, Outstanding Clinician, American Heart Association, Detroit, MI
- 2012 – League of Clinical Excellence, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Mi.