Bo Yang, M.D., Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Cardiac Surgery
- 1988-1995 – MD, Hunan Medical University, P.R. China
- 1995-1998 – Residency in Cardiothoracic Surgery, Xiangya Hospital, Hunan Medical University, Changsha, P.R.China
- 1998-2003 – Ph.D. in Pharmacology and Toxicology, the University of Arizona
- 2003-2008 – Internship and residency in General Surgery, University of Arizona
- 2008-20011 – Cardiothoracic surgery fellowship at Stanford University Medical Center
Academic & Clinical Appointments
- 2011 – Assistant Professor Of Cardiac Surgery, University of Michigan
- 2012 – Attending Physician, Adult Cardiac Surgery, Ann Arbor Veterans Health System, Ann Arbor Mi.