Alvise Bernabei, M.D.
Assistant Professor of Cardiac Surgery
- 1980-1984 – University of Michigan; B.S. in Microbiology
- 1984-1988 – Wayne State University School of Medicine; M.D.
- 1988-1989 – Wayne State University Hospitals; Intern in Surgery
- 1989-1995 – Wayne State University Hospitals; Resident in Surgery
- 1995-1997 – University of Pennsylvania and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia; Resident in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- 1997-1998 – The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania; Fellowship in Thoracic Transplantation and Aortic Surgery
- 1908 – Peoria, IL; Endovascular Therapies Fellowship Training under James B. Williams, M.D.
- 1993 – Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Cardiothoracic Surgery, University of Pennsylvania
- October 2010 – Crittenton Hospital
- September 2006-February 2012 – Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- March 2006-September 2006 – Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- October 1999-March 2006 – Henry Ford Hospital
- July 1998-October 1999 – Cook County Hospital
- July 1998-October 1999 – Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center