Cancer Genetics Clinic
Elena Stoffel, M.D., M.P.H.. John Carethers, M.D.
Monica Marvin, Victoria Raymond, Shanna Gustafson, M.P.H., Jessica Everett
Not pictured: Ralph Stern, M.D.
The Cancer Genetics Clinic sees people with a personal or family history of cancers that may have genetic links. This includes conditions
- Hereditary colon cancer and colon polyps
- Hereditary breast and ovarian cancer
- Endocrine tumors and cancers (adrenal cancer, pheochromocytoma and paraganglioma, thyroid cancers)
- Renal cancer
- Pancreatic cancer
- Additional rare cancers
Some common reasons to consider evaluation in the Cancer Genetics Clinic include:
- Diagnosis of cancer at an earlier than average age (less than age 50 for common cancers like colon or breast cancer).
- More than one relative with the same or related cancers in the family.
- Individuals with more than one primary cancer.
- Individuals with rare or unusual cancers.
Make an appointment in the Cancer Genetics Clinic by calling 734-763-2532.
Physicians who would like to refer a patient should contact M-Line at 800-962-3555.
back to top