Division of Anatomical Sciences
Office of Medical Education
- David Brzezinski, Lecturer; M.D., University of Michigan Medical School, 2002. Human gross anatomy; clinical anatomy.
- Gerald Cortright, Lecturer; Ph.D., University of Chicago, 1983. Human gross anatomy; clinical anatomy; comparative primate functional morphology.
- Thomas Gest, Associate Professor; Ph.D., University of Pittsburgh, 1983. Computer assisted instructional development for health science education; limb and blood vessel development.
- Sabine Hildebrandt, Lecturer; M.D., Phillips-Universitaet, Marburg, Germany, 1984. Ethics in anatomy.
- Ameed Raoof, Lecturer; M.D., University of Baghdad (Iraq), 1977; Ph.D., University of Dundee (United Kingdom), 1984. Immunocytochemistry, histochemical demonstration of BUdR incorporation into nuclei.
- Tamara Stein, Lecturer; M.A., University of Chicago, 2001. Comparative primate functional morphology; biomechanics.
- John Stribley, Lecturer; Ph.D., University of Maryland, 1998. Uterine leiomyoma tumors; gene therapy for reproductive medicine.
- Kelli A. Sullivan, Research Assistant Professor; Ph.D., University of Kentucky, 1990. Development and diseases of the peripheral nervous system, diabetic neuropathy.
- John L. Zeller, Lecturer; M.D., University of California, Los Angeles, 1980; Ph.D. University of California at Los Angeles, 1978. Pulmonary anatomy and vascular perfusion patterns, Clinical anatomy, Orthopedic surgery.
Active Emeritus Faculty
- Walter Castelli, Professor Emeritus; D.D.S., University of Chile, 1957; M.S., Anatomy, University of Michigan, 1964.
- D. Lowell Fisher, Associate Professor Emeritus; Ph.D., University of Minnesota, 1971. Experimental teratology.
- Arthur Hamparian, Adjunct Associate Professor (from Oakwood Dental Center); D.D.S., University of Detroit, 1962.
Last updated on Monday, 17-Aug-2009 10:33:08 EDT. Please send suggestions or comments to AnatomyWebmaster.