The Spine Program
The U-M Spine Program is the premier center for comprehensive, patient-centered care for individuals with acute, sub-acute, and chronic back and neck pain that affects their health and productivity. Our patients receive services from a nationally recognized, multidisciplinary team of experts.
We offer patients a wide range of diagnostic and treatment options including: a full musculoskeletal and biomechanical physiatric assessment, multidisciplinary functional assessment, functional restoration programs, interventions including fluoroscopic and ultrasound guided injections, manual medicine, physical and occupational therapy. We are the choice provider for problems of the spine.
Programs and Services
- Acute Back Pain Program
- Chronic Disability Management – Multidisciplinary Spine Team
- Injections Under Fluoroscopic and Ultrasound Guidance
- Manual Medicine
- Musculoskeletal Health for Older Adults
- Pediatric Spine Care Program
- Sciatica and Spinal Stenosis Program
- Sports and Performing Arts Program
- Surgical Liaison Program
- Classes and Workshops